An Aus

RE: Is Spectating for Points Legal?

in BEACH IP:46.165.204.172:27960 19.02.2018 23:32
von aelevy81 | 12 Beiträge

I've seen Manni Jok doing this several times. I am asking for your opinions and is this legal or fair to people actually "playing the game" ? I've had several run ins with people doing this in S4ndmod as well, they'll go on when a server hasn't changed in hours and bots are only playing and they'll follow the highest ranking bots till it shows up on GameTracker and it adds to their overal points

nach oben springen

in BEACH IP:46.165.204.172:27960 20.02.2018 13:18
von medicine man | 57 Beiträge

Arron or Rodger this is just a game we can't change that. Its an bug in gametracker. Or we just disabeld following on spectator but then you can make a demo.

nach oben springen

in BEACH IP:46.165.204.172:27960 20.02.2018 14:28
von GroF | 15 Beiträge

Hey Rodg,that`s fokin low,dishonest!Stealing points form best players/bots hahaha.But what should we do,ban him for spec?Maybe he just wanna learn from better players?Should we ban everyone in spec or just ones suspected of stealing points hahaha fok that mean I should be banned as well,I like to spec some good players,Bloxz1nn for example,oh fok Blox I`m sorry I steal yer points and making progres on GT list hahaha.Man your topics rox keep `em coming,love ya

Wolfye

nach oben springen

in BEACH IP:46.165.204.172:27960 20.02.2018 20:35

MM - I agree it is a bug in GameTracker. Too bad they can't fix it.

Grof - Well no and no, but even if there is better players on, he goes straight for the highest point player, and that may be someone that's just camping in WR with a panzer rackin up doc points.

I am just generally asking this question. I don't expect anything to be done and just wanted your opinions.

There was a player in S4NDMOD server who would basically log in, follow the highest point bot or player, log off, wait a few minutes till the name would clear, log in again, and repeat this process OVER and OVER just to collect points. Now, this was blatantly obvious to everyone playing, some thought they had a connection problem but watching gametracker, I knew what was up. Admin decided to do nothing about it cuz like MM said, its a bug in gametracker. It's a load of bull crap, but your right it's a bug. And honestly, dishonest especially when you have 'Player of the Week' thing going on. Just sayin.

Peace.

nach oben springen

in BEACH IP:46.165.204.172:27960 20.02.2018 21:38
von GroF | 15 Beiträge

Ok I see you strongly disagree whit me,np.Look,in theory he could spec some panzer player camping in WR,but in reality he`s not,he spec you,cos you the best player of the week for the last couple of months,so he made a right choice in terms of progressing at GT list.Now when we cleared that up,I suggest next,you stop making high scores(you already made 3 times more points than him) or you make deal whit manni jok,you can call him wank-stain as far as I`m concern,or you can bill him for the points you`ve earned.Yes make a deal,tell him,listen manni,if you continue to spec me and steal my hard earned points,it will cost you,I don`t know,lets say cent per point.What you say about it,I think is fair enough?
PS.You asked for opinion so here it is.No I don`t think is illegal,anyone can spec who ever they want,lets say Arkman for example,he spec every day,who-I don`t know,reason-don`t wanna know.My regards to you.
GroF

Wolfye

nach oben springen

in BEACH IP:46.165.204.172:27960 21.02.2018 03:15

But for myself i heard first time thats is possible to steal points by spectating other players.
So maybe arron you report it to the gametracker team to.

nach oben springen

in BEACH IP:46.165.204.172:27960 21.02.2018 04:05

Thanks for the Recommendation MM. I have posted to GameTracker's Report Bug's Area
https://www.gametracker.com/forums/forum...1&thread=146426

nach oben springen

in BEACH IP:46.165.204.172:27960 21.02.2018 05:12

Okay, i read it thats good. So we will hope they can fix the issue. Thx for reporting.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: rtcwtzs
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 30 Themen und 97 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: